- 2 cups Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. Seasoning salt
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 pinch. Paprika
1. Soak Pumpkin Seeds in water with a pinch of salt(optional). Let soak for 5 mins.
2. Drain Seeds after 5 minutes, place in paper towel/towel and pat dry.
3. Place dry seed in bowl, add olive oil and toss until fully coated.
4. Add minced garlic to the bowl, toss until evenly distributed.
5. Add seasoning salt, pepper, and paprika to bowl, toss until spices are well mixed and coated onto the seeds.
6. On a greased baking sheet pour seed evenly onto the surface. Sprinkle leftover spices from the bowl over the Seeds.
7. Place baking sheet with Seeds in the over at 375° for 25 mins. Flip Seeds every 5 mins.